BodyFlow - A Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates Class
Les Mills BodyFlow: Your Missoula source of this unique Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.
To keep you motivated and fresh a new LES MILLS™ BODYFLOW™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.
- Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your cardio-vascular function
- Burn calories
- Reduce your stress levels
- Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
- Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness
What to Bring:
- Comfortable workout clothes.
- Don’t worry about shoes, as you will do the class barefoot.
- A yoga mat isn’t essential, but bring one if you like.
Time to ease up
I’ve played a lot of sport over the years – rugby league, volleyball, tennis, squash, badminton, soccer and touch rugby – so I have had my fair shares of injuries. My major injury was an ACL tear in my knee so I knew it was time to slow down.
Too tense for tennis
I still play tennis competitively, however the muscles in my legs and back are extremely tight. I struggle to move around as quickly as I used to. I spend quite a bit of money on massages to ease the tightness which does help, however I realized I needed something else to work on the tensed muscles.
Be balanced, be free
I love BODYFLOW™! It has increased my flexibility and strength and I feel I’m moving with more ease on the tennis court. My massage therapist says that my muscles are much healthier nowadays. I also love the BODYFLOW™ music and the instructors – they are so knowledgeable and very inspiring. The other classes are great but BODYFLOW™ is one of my favorites.